Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 will be out soon for the time being admission. The Nigerian Navy DSSC thusly wish to welcome intrigued and appropriately qualified competitors of it’s 2018/2019 gigantic occupation enrollment work out.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK:www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 General Requirements:
- ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
- CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
Instruction: Applicants must have B.Ed in significant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the accompanying fields are likewise qualified:
- English Language
- Material science
- Financial matters
- Software engineering
Designing: Applicants must have a BSc or HND or comparable capabilities in the accompanying fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Maritime Architecture/Ship Design.
Enrollment of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an additional preferred standpoint.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must have a BSc, BA, HND or comparable capability in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Enrollment of NIM and other applicable bodies is an additional favorable position.
- Sailor: Applicants must have BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Enrollment of significant expert body will be an additional preferred standpoint.
- HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
- IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
- INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
Website development and management.
Networking and network administration.
Programming multimedia and software development.
Server and database administration.
Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications: – See more details via this link here Nigerian Army 2018/2019 DSSC Recruitment Application Form.