jobs on Senior Software Developer at Aldelia Nigeria
Aldelia Group – Our client, an IT company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Aldelia Nigeria
- 28th August, 2018
- Software/ Programming / Web development
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 18th August, 201
About the Job
- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
- Has mentored Junior Software Developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience in core banking is a plus.
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Webforms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems.
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Indians & Nigerians are the preferred nationality.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Analyze User Needs
- Analytical Thinking
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Critical Thinking
- Document Application Process
- Programming Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Back-end Development
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Software Design
- According to Business need.