jobs on Account Manager at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited
FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited is an IT systems integrator, providing flexible cutting-edge information technology solutions and services to enable organizations accelerate their business agility with confidence.
- FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited
- 20th September, 2018
- Sales / Business Development
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 5-7 years
- Abuja, Lagos
- 18th August, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Manager -Technology Sales
Job Location: Nigeria
Specific areas that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Sell FPG solutions and services in all accounts assigned by having maximum face time with customers and with the use of a proper call plan.
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue and or profit target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Grow and develop FPG market and mind share in assigned sector.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure targets are achieved or surpassed achievement
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep FPG competitive and innovative.
- Rapidly generate and progress leads to opportunities
- Understand and use the FPG sales process
- Effectively progress opportunities through the FPG deal stages to ensure shorter sales cycles
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business needs and requirements.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within assigned accounts using proven relationship building methods including but not limited to social and or out of office engagements.
- Ensure excellent customer relationship and satisfaction by giving prompt response to customers requests and making early escalation of customer issues to relevant FPG authorities.
- Provide relevant sales, pipeline, deal stage, customer feedback and on-going reports to your Manager
- Use FPG’s sales CRM to accurately store and progress leads and opportunities.
- Understand our solutions and services, markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
We are looking for a young self-drive, technology savvy, knowledgable and committed Super Sales Person with the expertise, experience and proven accomplishment record of selling Enterprise Security, Cloud, Infrastructure and Mobility Solutions. The candidate must possess the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate superior Information Technology knowledge.
- Show proof of deals closed in the industry – (Solutions sold, Accounts sold to, Deal size, Deal cycle)
- Demonstrate level of relationship with Decision Makers in accounts managed.
- Demostrate ability to consistently meet and possibly exceed set revenue targets.
- Must posses a good understanding of Complex Solutions Sales and Account Management.
- Must possess a Go-beyond attitude, flexible approach to thinking and a fast learner.
- Must be hardworking, loyal and committed.
- Must possess leadership qualities, be ambitious, have synergy and be prepared for a fast career growth.
Other Requirements and Qualifications
Education and Training:
- Must possess a good university degree from any of following fields: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related fields. (Please do not apply if you do not possess the listed educational requirements).
- A masters degree in any of the above or related field will be added advantage.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Technology Sales personnel in the IT Solutions and Services sector.
- Must possess 3 years proven record of accomplishment, selling Enterprise IT Security, Cloud, Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions in Nigeria.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Strategic planning and organisational skills.
- Customer profiling and complex solutions selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships across all level of stakeholders in an account.