How To Last Longer In Bed: I coach men on how to last longer in bed and here I’ll show you the exact steps to last over 20 minutes every time.
This is different to other “how to last longer in bed” advice. Because everything you’ll learn today are tried and tested methods that are working for men right now. Now it’s time to get them them working for you.
If you’re a woman, read this first.
For the guys, there’s a lot here, so I’ve broken everything I’ll show you into 7 parts.
The 7 Steps To Last Longer In Bed
- Instant cool down techniques that stop you ejaculating too soon (Use these tonight)
- Develop a sexual mindset for longer lasting sex
- Last longer by breathing the right way during intercourse (Learn in 5 minutes)
- How to read you sexual response system and take action
- Advance Exercises to last longer in bed without pills (Important)
- Last longer during sex with the best positions and techniques
- How to get in the zone every time (Advanced)
These are the raw methods taken straight from my Ejaculation Freedom Program. Though all the information here is totally free.
After you’ve learned everything here, we’ll wrap it up by teaching you a method of getting in the zone during sex. Hint: This is the key to lasting in bed during those hard pounding sessions you’ve been missing out on.
We have a lot to cover, so let’s get into it…
1. Stop Ejaculating Too Soon With These Instant Cool Down Tricks
We’ll start with some instant cool down methods. These are specific actions you will take to cool your system fast and bring you back from the dreaded point of no return.
We’ll learn these emergency methods first.
Most guys who cant last in bed begin to panic during sex when they start losing control. This only makes things worse. But once you have a few cool down techniques up your sleeve you’ll be confident knowing you always have a fallback.
I teach 10 full instant cool down techniques in my training program. And the two I’ll show you next are easy to learn and you can use them straight away.
1. The TBP Method
The TBP Method has been used by all my private clients and It’s super easy to learn.
TBP stands for Tongue – Back – Push. Use this techniques when you feel your arousal level rising but before you reach the point of no return.
There’s 3 parts to it. Here’s what to do:
Part 1 – Run the tip of your tongue in a circular motion around the roof of your mouth. You can keep your mouth closed, so your partner wont even notice. It will tickle slightly. It’s a bit weird but stick with me. I’ll explain why it works in a tick.
Part 2 – At the same time run your hands up and down your partner’s back in long even strokes. Go all the way up to her shoulders and down to her lower back (but avoid her butt).
If you are in a position where you cannot reach her back (such as missionary) rub your hands up and down her legs and side. Really tune in to how her skin feels. This is your prime focus.
Part 3 – The final part is to push your PC Muscle out (learn how to find your PC muscles here). Push out as though you’re starting the flow of urine (don’t worry, nothing will come out – I promise). Visualize yourself pushing out and releasing tension within. Hold for about 5 seconds and then release. Relax for 5 seconds and repeat.
Why it works:
- Stops you narrowly focusing
- Removes tension from your pelvic area (push)
- Prevents you from focusing only on genital stimulation
- Returns your focus to your partner
The PBT method is great because your partner wont notice you doing anything, apart from the extra attention paid to her back, which she will enjoy.
2 : The Snooze Button
The second technique should be saved for the very last line of defense. And it involves manually stopping your ejaculation.
Despite what most guys assume, your ejaculation and orgasm are two separate physical actions. They often occur together, but they don’t have to.
This technique involves pressing your perineum to stop your ejaculation, but not your orgasm.
Finding Your Perineum
The perineum is located midway between your anus and your scrotum. You’ll know you have the right point when you feel it pulsate during orgasm.
Sorry guys. Hope you’re not half way through lunch, but we need a diagram here:
Here’s what to do:
- Press your perineum firmly as you are about to ejaculate
- Continue holding for the duration of your orgasm
- Release when you feel you contractions subsiding
If you get the right point, you will not physically ejaculate. Practice this on your own once or twice first.
Important: This method should be saved for emergencies only as a last line of defense. Don’t overuse it.
I teach 10 full instant cool down methods in my Ejaculation Freedom training program. Though once you learn the more powerful stuff to follow you won’t need these emergency methods at all.
2. How To Develop The Right Mindset For Longer Lasting Sex
To stop anxiety, negative thoughts or panic sabotaging your efforts to last in bed you need to do two things.
Step 1 is the most important and it is to Learn the physical skills of ejaculation control.
If you haven’t made the effort to learn these skills and to understand your sexual response system, you have good reason to be anxious before sex, because you almost certainly wont last.
That ‘mental switch’ that you can just flick and everything will be OK is never going to be found because it does not exist.
The reason so many men struggle to last is because they lack the physical skills, not because they have some psychological problem.
Once you have acquired and practiced the skills on this page a natural aura of confidence will follow.
Learn the skills > Confidence follows > Simple as that.
Step 2 is to change your mental approach to sex by doing the following things…
Ways To Improve Your Sexual Mindset:
- Women are not from Venus – And you are not from Mars. They share 99.9 percent of your DNA. Don’t view the opposite sex as a different species, or put them on a pedestal. Get comfortable with them.
- View sex as an activity (that happens to be very enjoyable) and not something mystical or magical.
- Talk to her. Tell a Joke. Lighten up. Laugh at your mistakes.
- Learn my instant cool down techniques – knowing you have all 10 of these up your sleeve “just in case”, is often enough to eliminate doubt and panic completely
- Focus on her – mentally and physically. Try gently caressing your partner all over and focus in on how it feels. Her back, her legs, her hair. Not just the sexual areas. Everywhere.
- Stop thinking about those what ifs – As soon as your mind starts to wonder, bring it back to your partner. Be present.
- Stop thinking it’s all in your head. It’s not.
- Stop thinking this is just the way you are. IT’S NOT.
And that’s it. Do this and you will be well on the way to lasting longer in bed every time.
3. Last Longer By Breathing The Right Way During Intercourse
If you’re not breathing the right way during sex you will struggle to last in bed. And most guys who cant last get this wrong.
But it’s easy to learn and it will make a difference straight away.
Breathing the right way relaxes your muscles, and removes the tension that would otherwise work its way down to your pelvic area.
The trick is to develop the habit of deep breathing before sex has even begun. Picture this as you laying down a solid foundation for the performance in bed you will soon be giving.
How To Breath During Sex
- Breath in through your nose steadily and deeply for 8 seconds. Visualize the air being pulled deep within. Don’t tense your muscles.
- Hold for 1 seconds.
- Breath out evenly and steadily through your mouth for 10 seconds. Don’t rush it. Visualize yourself breathing out tension, from deep within your core.
Your ejaculations are always caused by involuntary muscular tension and our goal with everything we will do will be to reduce and control that tension. A correct breathing method starts us out on the right foot.
For the guys doing the full program, you’ll get 3 separate breathing techniques to use before and during sex plus a more powerful one that will cool your system fast. We’ll also be learning more advanced methods using meditative and visualization techniques.
4. How To Read Your Sexual Responses And Take Action
I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but your body is on your side. It wants you to succeed. To take control and last longer in bed. It really does. Which is why it sends you direct signals every time you have sex. The problem is, most guys (and I’m betting you’re one of them) totally misinterpret them.
It’s not rocket science to listen to these signals. In fact it’s flat out simple. You’ll be learning a huge number of techniques and skills and here is where you’ll know exactly when to use each of them.
5. Advanced Exercises To Last Longer In Bed Without Pills
The methods we’ve covered so far will no doubt help you, but to really develop your staying power you will need some physical training.
Do you know what the physical mechanism of ejaculation is? If you’re like most of the guys I coach you probably have no idea.
It’s pretty simple. It’s just one muscle group that is responsible for triggering and propellingejaculation. They are your PC muscles and next we’ll learn how to control them.
This is important stuff, because when these muscles are relaxed, it is literally impossible to ejaculate.
It sounds simple. Just don’t tense your PC muscle. But it’s one of the hardest muscles in your body to control. But it CAN be done with the right training.
The stop and start technique, the squeeze method and traditional “edging” have been around for a while now and they are what most sex counselors and books will teach you. While they are better than nothing, for you guys that’s just not good enough.
That’s why after working with my clients, I have developed much more powerful edging methods. These advanced edging techniques allow you to build up more and more resistance to intense stimulation without any stopping and starting.
You’ll get 8 advanced edging techniques in the full Ejaculation Freedom program and as you work through them your control will get better and better. If you can’t afford to purchase my complete training program (it’s very cheap by the way) contact me here with a short note and I’ll make sure you get a copy of these techniques.
A lot of stuff you find online tell men to do Kegels training to last longer in bed. But these standard Kegels won’t help you last longer and can make your problem worse.
Kegels are great at strengthening your PC muscles. They are not good at improving controlover these muscles. And there is a BIG difference.
That’s because lasting longer in bed is about control, not strength. And it’s the tensing and flexing in this area that is the physical trigger of your ejaculation. So the last thing you want to do is strengthen it without boosting control.
That’s what standard Kegels do, and it’s why I advise against training using the traditional version. It’s also why I’ve developed a safe and more effective type of Kegels exercise. Stamina Kegels.
What Are Stamina Kegels?
Rather than focus on force, Stamina Kegels train you to release tension from your PC muscles. The trick is to focus on isolating the PC muscle and control it without flexing surrounding areas.
It will feel different to start with, but it doesn’t take long to build muscle memory. And after a week of daily 5 minute training sessions you will be able to relax your PC Muscle on call.
6. Last Longer During Sex With The Best Positions And Techniques
Next up, we’ll make sure you have some positions to use that will help you last longer during sex.
Here’s what to consider when choosing a position.
- Muscular tension required (important – see below)
- Amount of stimulation to the head of the penis
- Depth of penetration
- Amount of thrusting
Reducing Involuntary Muscular Tension
Most guys assume that it’s all about the direct stimulation to their penis. But that’s only a small part of it. What’s more important is the way some positions cause you to flex your core muscles involuntarily.
This excess tensions travels through your body, straight to your pelvic and ejaculatory muscles. Most guys don’t notice it happening until it’s too late.
The good thing is that it’s easy to make a few small adjustments to stop this at it’s source.
Sexual Techniques To Help You Last Longer
Along with your position, there’s also some specific sexual techniques you can put into action when needed. These are great to use to instantly cool down, but need to be explained in detail for you to do them right. So you’ll need to do the full training program to learn these fully.
Until then, here’s some quick tips:
- Focus on grinding not thrusting.
- Learn to rotate your pelvic section without tensing core muscles.
- Know where your girls hot spots are and learn how to “hit them” without overheating yourself.
- Distribute your weight to the right areas.
- Move your entire body fluidly – Don’t just poke away with your groin.
No More Stopping And Starting During Sex
I never encourage men to stop and start during sex. Women hate it and it leads to the wrong type of mindset. Use these instead.
You can get the full details and instructions for these positions and techniques in my Ejaculation Freedom training program. The great thing about them is that they allow you to continue sex while cooling your system.
7. Achieving Flow And Start Lasting As Long As You Choose
When I explain this advanced training module to my clients most of them don’t fully get it to start with. But as the guys who complete the program soon realize… this is the most powerful skill to have.
This is all about getting yourself “in the zone”. It’s a state of mind where you stop worrying. Your muscles relax and you stop thinking about the clock. Your mind goes from stressing about all those “what ifs” to focus fully on the beautiful woman you are with. It’s how sex is supposed to be, and I’ll show you how to put yourself in this state every time.
This all may sound a bit spiritual at first, but it’s based on real science and there’s a step-by-step method that will put you into this state fast.
If you’re working through the full training program, at this stage you’ll have built your stamina up to 10-20 minutes. This is where you will take it up a notch again and achieve full control.Now you last as long as you choose – every time.
It’s a great feeling. And you’re going to love it.
Your Week By Week Training Schedule
There’s a lot here for you to take in. And in truth, to understand this stuff 100% you’ll need to try it and experience it for yourself.
So next I’m going to walk you through what a 4 week training schedule will cover should you decide to follow it. Again this is all taken from my Ejaculation Freedom program.
Training Week 1
Week 1 is all about showing you how your ejaculatory system works and how you will develop skills to control it at each stage of arousal. We’ll get you breathing correctly, and show you how to put your mind in an optimal state, plus you’ll be learning a stack of instant cool down methods for you to keep up your sleeve. You’ll get started on ejaculatory training.
- All about Premature Ejaculation (What it is, what causes it, and how you will fix it)
- Instant cool down methods
- Visualization and meditative techniques
- Arousal Levels – understanding, reading and controlling them
- Getting into a prime mental state before sex
- Intro to Turn-backs and edging techniques
- Getting started with ejaculatory training
Training Week 2
Now we switch it up a notch with more intense training. By the end of the week you’ll be able to isolate and control individual ejaculatory muscles and will be achieving turn-backs during sex.
- Reading your body’s signals and taking the RIGHT action
- The best sexual positions and techniques and when to use them
- Advanced instant cool down methods
- How to achieve multiple turn backs during sex (without stopping)
- Control Kegels and how to relax your PC muscle
- Ejaculatory training level 2
Training Week 3
Here’s where we double down on training. This is were my clients see all these new skills working together and it’s were you’ll reach a tipping point and truly know that premature ejaculation is not part of you or something you are stuck with. It’s a great feeling and will set you up for the final week of the program.
- Advanced control Kegels
- Advanced edging and turn-back techniques (to use during sex)
- Advanced sexual techniques and when to use them
- Stopping your ejaculatory reflex
- Advanced ejaculatory training
- Combo techniques – get everything working together
Training Week 4
It’s important for me to send you out the door at the end of the 4 weeks of training with the skills, techniques and mindset to last as long as you choose. Here’s where we’ll cover the skills that will get you there. This is what I call Ejaculation Freedom. It’s a great feeling, and you are going to love it.
- Getting in the zone every time (a state of flow)
- Going beyond 20 minutes
- Lasting during hard, pounding sex sessions (you will love this)
- Sexual mastery
- Making the most of your new found stamina
And that’s it. Mark the date from today, and imagine how good you will be feeling in just 4 weeks if you start training right now.