- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for FRSC 2018/2019
- Visit the registration portal : https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Fill in the registration form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address carrying your login details
- follow the link to login
NOTE : The Email address of interested candidates are to be forwarded to FRSC official recruitment mail address “email@example.com “
Problems encountered while registration:
- Login box missing
- Access denied
- Unable to upload credentials
- “Sorry, you have a pending application for this Position, please go to your applications page to continue this application or wait to receive further instructions in your E-Mail”.
- I can’t login
if you experienced the above issues kindly write to the recruitment portal mail address found above.