Australian Scholarships General info on recent scholarships available in Australia.
1. Australia Awards Scholarships are long term development awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
They aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to the development outcomes of their own country.
2. Applications for the 2019 Endeavour Leadership Program
Applications for the 2019 round are expected to open in July/August 2018.
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students.
3. The Research Training Program (RTP)
Postgraduate-level Australian scholarships for domestic and international students to study a research degree at a participating Australian university.
4. ANU University Research Scholarships
Field of study: All
Value: $27,082 per annum
Deadline for international students to apply: 31 August 2018
5. Graduate Research Scholarships
Available to high achieving students undertaking graduate research at the University of Melbourne.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2018
Total value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
Number of awards: Approximately 600
6. We invite students from all countries who have received an offer to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship.
$10,000 per annum
Applications for 2019 scholarships will open on Monday, 6 August 2018.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION FIRST!
7. Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.